Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blogging???

I am not so sure about this whole blogging thing. I am going to try this out in an effort to keep in touch with the Yanks and document our trip so Riley has a reference about this whole experience years from now. Where do I start? My name is Amber and I am moving to Wollongong which is in New South Whales, Australia. My husband Josh is a teacher and he will be doing a teacher exchange for a year. I get to tag along as arm candy and learn to surf and be a mommy to our new beautiful baby girl, Riley Scout. Other supporting cast members will be introduced througout this journey, but for now, we are the main characters.

Please feel free to post and share your comments on our adventures (and not so adventures). Also, let me know if my details fall short of a complete story, it is my bad tendency to assume the reader knows more than they actually do.

3 comments:

scholasticamama said...

I can't wait to read all about your trip - and to be a supporting character occassionaly!

Andy D. said...

Hope that you have made it to your new home safely and that the trip was fun. Hi to Josh and Riley.

scholasticamama said...

I miss you guys already! I hope the flight and all went well!